Supply Chain Analyst
- Wilmington, MA, USA
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
Symbotic is seeking a highly motivated individual with exceptional analytical, problem solving, collaboration, and organizational skills for a fast-paced high-growth environment. Strong performance record of achieving results, productivity and applying data-driven improvements. Individual should demonstrate the ability to work independently, exercise judgement and identify impact of decisions downstream. Design and develop business models to support current and new business decisions.
You'll Get To:
- Take ownership of core planning models used in the SIOP process.
- Lead the development of forecasts, models and analytical tools (operational forecasts) at multiple levels for multiple time horizons as part of the SIOP planning function. (Monthly/Quarterly/Annually).
- Design dashboards used to manage scorecards, KPIs and metrics and monitor Supply Chain health.
- Develop and communicate model driven analysis that drives inventory planning strategies to the Logistics/Planning teams for existing SKUs, new products, target levels, promotional builds and last time purchases.
- Review and analyze quantitative historical data, sales trends, research demand drivers with cross functional partners.
- Work closely with procurement/CM management, Sales/Marketing and Project Planning on new product introductions, phase outs/product life cycle.
- Monitor and manage supply and demand across all product lines, SKU’s and geographies. Provide solutions to reduce lead times, product costs and increase capacity.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to demonstrates in-depth supply chain principles, concepts, practices and standards of a professional field to complete standard tasks and assignments
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with cross-functional departments to influence and drive business effectiveness with data
- Strong analytical and complex problemsolving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with ERP/MRP software use and implementation.
- Background in Electronics Manufacturing, Planning, and Scheduling required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. MBA preferred
- 5+ years of work experience in an inventory, fulfillment, demand or supply planning environment.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.