- Montreal, QC, Canada
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
This position is responsible for overseeing the warehouse functions, developing and the implementing best in class process
- Define, develop and apply processes related to the shipping and receiving of merchandise, in connection with the company’s strategies
- Optimize material flow and storage
- Work with Logistics to define an optimal schedule for the shipping and receiving of merchandise
- Prioritize loading and unloading activities
- Manage warehouse associates, monitoring work and ensuring the safe use of equipment
- Set warehouse and team goals
- Research discrepancies on receipts, transfers and kitting errors
- Plan and manage the work of the team ( shipping, receiving and material handlers )
- Perform daily inventory counts and oversee kitting of material
- Perform any other related duties necessary to ensure a proper functioning of the shipping operations.
- Maintain Warehouse KPI’s
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in warehouse management
- Working experience with a Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingual, oral and written (French and English)
- Customer skills (internal and external)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Analytical and problem solving skills and development of suitable solutions
- Team work skills with a high degree of rigor and quality
- Flexibility to work under pressure and in an environment where priorities change
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.