- Wilmington, MA, USA
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
This position will own analytical analysis for the Operations department which includes procurement, manufacturing, logistics, deployments and site operations. As we start an increasing number of projects every year, we have a greater need to use information in how we make decisions and drive the business. This position will work within Operations and use key business intelligence to suggest improvements within the department and with our external partners. This position will be a key part of the team in identifying and driving critical improvements to enable scale. This position will report directly to the Director of Project Management and will be based out of US Headquarters in Wilmington, MA.
- Develop and maintain key intelligence solutions for the organization
- Responsible to create visualization tools for tracking KPIs and Metrics associated with Operations Functions
- Improve systems by studying current practices & methods, and proposing automated alternatives
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly reviews with actionable data
- Conduct ad hoc analyses to investigate current or ongoing operational issues
- Ask questions, be able to take an idea and work with stakeholders to develop an analytical solution
- Be part of a team to drive online intelligence for the business by making data more accessible, and real time
- Be part of a team to transform the culture to making sound decisions through data
- This person needs to be a self-starter. Our current business systems (MRP, MES, Timekeeping, Logistics) provide loads of information, and the individual will need to work within the organization to understand the data and transform into meaningful metrics
- Experience in working with business systems and turning data into real-time dashboards to drive the business and make decisions
- Ability to measure key performance indicators by turning complex data into actionable metrics
- This position requires a mix of technical, soft and analytical skills. This person will need to take in large sets of data, make it actionable, and drive change through data
- Bachelors degree in stastics, computer science, business administration or a related field
- 10 years experience in a related field
- Demonstrated experience with Visualization tools such as Tableau or others
- Demonstrated experience with database queries, scripting, report generation
- Demonstrated experience with Operations and New Product Introduction
- Proficient in a number of languages like Python, SQL
- Lean Kaizen, 6-sigma qualification preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.