Entry Level-Technical Support Administrator Overnights on Weekend 6pm-6am
- Wilmington, MA, USA
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
The Entry Level Technical Support Tier 1 Administrator will play a hands-on role in proper operations of our the Symbotic system at our Customer sites. The qualified candidate will be responsible for receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving or escalating end user help requests & issues. The candidate will also assist in problem resolution that is involved with the overall operation.
Should be open to work weekends and weeknights!
- Field incoming help requests from end users through a variety of avenues such as: telephone, email, instant messaging as well as Cases via Online CRM
- Manage / Triage / Disposition all Site / Network tickets within Jira and create “Top-List” focal points -> ensuring prioritization & resolution
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests & updating Tickets with updates and status
- Perform ongoing activities such as monitoring the site infrastructure & overall health
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization
- Provide on-call support coverage for customers
- Exceptional customer service orientation for both internal and external customers
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate verbally or in writing in a professional manner
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Highly self-motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to travel in North America up to 30% initially, travel requirement will be reduced to 2% to 5% after initial training period
- Hyper Sense of Urgency & supporting a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize action items
- Ability to demonstrate effective troubleshooting problem solving methodologies.
- Experience working with an enterprise level ticketing system e.g. JIRA
- Ability to develop organized timelines based off chat transcripts and group calls
- Solid core competencies using Microsoft Office
- AS/ BS from an accredited school in related fields or 2-4 years of relevant / similar experience
- Ability to perform data log analysis
- Knowledge using SQL with ability to create and/or modify SQL scripts
- Knowledge of command line and environment variables. (Linux++)
- Experience with supporting systems remotely by connecting to various system types via Remote Desktop, SSH, browser, etc
- Knowledge of VMWare or other server/desktop virtualization platforms and management
- Knowledge of Active Directory concepts
- Knowledge of troubleshooting TCP/IP based networks, protocols
- Familiarity with electrical schematics
- Knowledge of application / hardware support experience – either in office, in field or both
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.