- Wilmington, MA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
We are hiring a talented Information Security Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will be the primary operator using security systems such as antivirus, intrusion detection/protection systems, web proxies, mail gateways, and logging systems, using those systems to detect and respond to identified threats. You will also work with more senior team members to assist in developing secure processes and procedures such as firewall rule reviews, IPS/IDS signature updates, deployment checklists, and other processes as required. A hands-on technical specialist, Security Analyst's handles the complex and detailed technical work necessary to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of company systems. The right candidate will be a self-starter, a team player, and enjoy working in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Using security systems such as antivirus, intrusion detection/protection systems, web proxies, mail gateways, logging systems, and encryption systems to identify and respond to threats
- Identifying incidents, remediating them as able, and escalating them as necessary
- Analyzing existing security systems and seeking opportunities to improve how we’re using them
- Performing vulnerability scans employing industry-standard tools, with the ability to identify, prioritize, and track vulnerabilities to closure
- Ability to quickly learn new security tools while taking advantage of native networking and system tools
- Support the information security team performing other responsibilities as required
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Security or a related field is preferred but not required
- At least 1 year of experience in Information Security, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in IT
- Broad working knowledge of information systems
- Certifications such as Security+, CEH, GSEC are preferred but not required
- Ability to prioritize projects
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills, solid team player, and the ability to solve problems as they arise
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Please visit our careers page at www.symbotic.com/careers/
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.