Senior Technical Recruiter (Hardware/Software)
- Wilmington, MA, USA
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
Symbotic is growing! We are looking for a strong corporate technical recruiter with previous start-up/small to midsized company experience to help us identify and hire top talent across all teams with a focus on technical recruiting. We on the verge of explosive growth and looking for an outstanding recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team.
What you will be doing:
- Full cycle Recruiting with a strong focus on technical recruiting.
- Sourcing of top caliber professionals - sourcing is a key component of your success here.
- Recruiting for and closing passive candidates for both technical and non-technical roles.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Thoroughly evaluate candidates to check personal qualifications against job requirements; essentially "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role
- Conduct pre-screens and efficiently move candidates through our process Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Work with Manager of Talent Acquisition and the existing Talent team on a daily basis to define and build a strong, sustainable talent acquisition process.
- Work on special projects and recruiting initiatives that raise the bar on talent acquisition for the organization.
- 5-10+ years recruiting experience within Technology industry
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of new technologies within Software and Hardware and a high level understanding of recruiting within these technologies
- Should understand the difference between embedded software development and desktop applications.
- Ability to deliver offers with complex compensation packages and close top tier candidates.
- Strong collaborative skills and flexibility in fulfilling multiple roles
- Natural sense of curiosity and a desire to improve on the status quo
- Solid enthusiasm for telling the Symbotic story
- High sense of urgency
- Previous experience with Workday a major, major... major PLUS!
- Knowledge of the Robotics space a strong plus
- Previous experience working for a staffing agency or search firm a plus
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.