University Relations Program Manager
- Wilmington, MA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
As Symbotic grows, we are looking to create larger and more meaningful programs with our university level talent. In this role you will develop and cultivate relationships with top tier universities and identify interesting ways for us to partner and ultimately help feed the future generation of Symbots! The primary focus is executing all university related activities that directly support the hiring of students into intern, entry level, graduate, and rotational programs.
- Conduct research on best practices to aid in the design, planning and development of a multi-functional, multi-track undergraduate, graduate, and early career rotational development program as well as alumni engagement strategy.
- Develop strong partnerships with target colleges and universities, including student organizations, faculty, deans and career services. Identify and build relationships with high-potential early talent.
- Ensure robust on-campus engagement, serving as a “Brand Ambassador” to build the BD and early talent brand both in-person and virtually. Implement marketing/branding initiatives, manage BD Campus Ambassador program and take a thoughtful approach to event management to drive strong participation.
- Offer innovative and creative ideas to continuously improve UR processes. Maintain and analyze university recruiting metrics; Conduct surveys and collect feedback through post event evaluations.
- Share in the oversight of Symbotic's Summer Intern Program, including budgeting, event planning and execution, and performance management.
- Define best-in-class rotational development program and curriculum to ensure robust development of capabilities.
- Facilitate strategic discussions with leaders to identify needs, align on goals and objectives, scope requests, and plan strategy for launch, delivery, and scaling.
- Define metrics to ensure success as it relates to candidate experience, program participant satisfaction, retention, post-program employee performance, consistent experience, and performance across different business groups.
- Oversee all activities, execution and continuous improvement of the North America internship program including program design, features, events and recruitment strategy.
- Drive a spirit of innovation and continuous improvement, advancing the quality, speed and experience of university relation’s processes and programs.
- Become a Symbotic Brand Ambassador. Learn the company, product, and its history in and out.
- 5+ years of Campus Recruiting experience or equivalent University relationship related work.
- Previous experience building and cultivating relationships with multiple universities.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- Willingness and ability to travel (50% domestic travel during peak recruiting season, Sept-Nov and Jan-Mar).
- Strong project management skills and comfort with providing timely and clear reporting of progress, data, and roadblocks.
- Proven track record of taking ownership, thinking creatively, acting independently, and performing tasks with minimal direction.
- Dynamic and engaging presentation skills. Strong event management skills preferred.
- Ability to collect, analyze and present data.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Handshake and Workday.
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.