- Bethlehem, PA, USA
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
Symbotic is looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, solutions oriented and creative environments. The Cell Operator will be working in our Bethlehem, PA. The Cell operator will be responsible for the processing off pallets and communicate problems with the system.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the processing of pallets into and out of automated and manual de-palletizing and automated palletizing cells in a mixed pallet grocery distribution center.
- Evaluate system stoppages and return system to service using a custom Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Analyze recurring faults and determine best corrective action.
- Communicate effectively with site managers to solve any issues.
- Process and monitor the flow of pallets into and out of the automated storage and retrieval engine.
- Assess cause of system stoppage and return to service using Human/Machine Interface (HMI).
- Assist other team members in the operation of systems, including troubleshooting robotic cells and integrated system software.
- Must be able to effectively communicate issues to Symbotic managers and engineers on-site.
- Will be able to analyze faults and troubleshoot issues through a custom Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Must possess above average interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work at heights of up to 45 feet and within restrictive areas of 24 inches.
- Subject to environmental conditions, protection from weather conditions but not necessarily temperature changes. Must be capable of working in temperatures ranging from 105° to 32° Fahrenheit.
- Frequent ability to safely and efficiently lift items weighing up to 60lbs and move items weighing up to 80lbs.
- Stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours.
- Must be capable of occasional and/or continuous feeling, seeing, hearing, bending, twisting, stooping, pushing, pulling, balancing, gripping, climbing, crawling, sitting, handling objects, and repetitive movement using both hands and feet.
- All employees are required to make safety their top priority.
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Please… No Agencies, Contractors or Consultants.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.