Graduate Global IT Officer
- 580 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
MNF Group is rebranding to Symbio, becoming Asia Pacific’s leading cloud communications provider
Symbio (ASX: SYM) is a software company changing the way the world communicates.
Our technology replaces old-fashioned telecom networks with software. Making it faster and easier to deliver modern cloud-based communication services, and unlocking endless new applications for calling, messaging and phone numbers.
Headquartered in Sydney, Symbio powers billions of calls and messages each year, owns networks in 3 countries and employs over 400 staff worldwide.
The Graduate Global IT Officer role is primarily responsible for supporting and assisting the team in day-to-day operations.
In addition, the role will assist in the support of the daily management, monitoring and support services of all IT applications and systems including, but not limited to, data, voice PBX, voice and video conferencing, and security.
You will have access to people who are experts in their field to help you apply what you have learned at University into practice.
What you'll do as a Graduate Global IT Officer:
- Support Symbio staff, through providing day to day assistance to staff for their workstations and related applications. Covers staff in all company offices worldwide.
- Support the Global IT team to manage staff access to corporate facilities and services.
- Collaborating with the team on new and existing projects
- Collating insights from support of Symbio staff to contribute on IT improvements
- Managing IT assets through supporting and maintaining the integrity of corporate IT infrastructure and assets.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- A recently completed university degree Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related degrees
- You are high performing, demonstrated by a credit average grade
- Previous work experience or internship an advantage, but not required
- Intermediate level of Microsoft applications
- Strong technical knowledge of PC internal components and desktop hardware
- Basic technical knowledge of virtualisation technologies (VMware, Hyper V, KVM, etc) preferred.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and multi-tasking
- You are highly motivated and able to work autonomously
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- A positive and friendly attitude
What's it like to work here?
We strive for a healthy, inclusive and flexible workplace. We nurture diversity, continuous learning in the latest technology and thinking. Innovative benefits include parental leave for mums and dads, remote working, and a comfortable, fun working environment with social events, prayer rooms, pool tables and fully stocked bar!
If this sounds like the next great step in your career, we'd love to hear from you.
Symbio is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. You will need to have current work rights to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo relevant background checks. No recruiters please.
Life at Symbio
Symbio is committed to a strong culture that is diverse and inclusive and we encourage our employees to bring their whole self to work.
We ensure our employees have equal access to a range of learning and development opportunities, and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage to embrace these opportunities, enabling them to develop themselves and their career.
Our employee’s happiness, health and wellbeing is important at Symbio. We provide all employees with flexible working options to ensure that work doesn’t compromise life outside Symbio and also supports their wellbeing. We regularly enhance our employee benefits such as an employee share gift plan, paid birthday leave, up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for both parents as the primary carer, reward and recognition programs and social clubs.
At Symbio, our diverse backgrounds and unique experiences allow us to continue to innovate and create the brands, networks and technologies to power the future of global communications.