- Camden Ave, San Jose, CA, USA
Sydata Consulting, Inc. consistently delivers Applications services, Infrastructure services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise.
Sydata Consulting, Inc. supports global companies around the world in the improvement of their business processes. Our unique strength lies in our ability to provide integrated solutions involving Applications, Business Process Outsourcing, and Infrastructure services capabilities. The convergence of technologies such as web services, workflow software and business performance monitoring along with business intelligence and customer focus drive all our services delivery offerings. Sydata Consulting, Inc. is on developing flexible platforms that allow our clients to rapidly implement business processes with minimal capital outlays.
Role: Linux Administrator
Location: San Jose, CA - 95134
Duration: 12+ Months
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) *
- Linux systems administration experience
- Scripting skills Highly skilled in typical scripting languages (shell bash, perl, python, ruby)
- Experience supporting high traffic web applications (LAMP Postgres, log analysis, load balancers).
Detailed Job Description:
· Linux systems administration experience
· Scripting skills: Highly skilled in typical scripting languages (shell/bash, perl, python, ruby)
· Experience supporting high-traffic web applications (LAMP/Postgres, log analysis, load balancers).
· Cloud Management/Virtualization (i.e. Amazon EC2 and S3 or others) experience a plus
· Experience supporting VMWARE infrastructure in a large enterprise environment.
· Expertise in developing automated scripts for monitoring or analyzing the operation of infrastructure, including Nagios scripts, log file reporting, Spacewalk/Redhat Satellite and Puppet scripts
· Ability to develop a complete disaster recovery and system backup plan with the responsibility of producing and maintaining all system documentation
· Understand agile/scrum methodologies
· Experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
· Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
· Analytical skills
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.