QA Automation Engineer
- 7th Floor, Krishe Sapphire, South Wing Hitech City Main Road, Madhapur Village, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
SwoopTalent offers our patented Talent Data as a Service Platform to the Fortune 500 as a multi-tenant, SaaS product. We use AI-powered algorithms, machine learning, and leading UX to automatically create and manage big data lakes for big companies. Our infrastructure processes terabytes of data daily and supports thousands of users. If you are excited about the future of data, AI, and ML then we are the team for you.
Our Engineering team is the heart and soul of SwoopTalent’s product portfolio. They develop the future of our product which is AI-driven and work on significant software engineering problems, often in self-directed teams. You will have the opportunity to closely work with the CEO and CTO and get to learn from their thought leadership, plus you have many opportunities to enhance your knowledge throughout your learning path.
- 5+ years of experience as a QA engineer
- Execute and manage day-to-day QA activities to support an engineering team.
- Analyze features, write test cases and create test plans.
- Automate the manual test cases
- 2 to 3 years of automation experience using Selenium for web Applications using python.
- Strong technical skills, ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause
- Expert in API testing (manual and automation) using Rest Assured frameworks.
- Knowledge of JSON and XML concepts.
- Experience using SQL with regard to writing and understanding queries and procedures.
As well as the chance to build award winning products at SwoopTalent, we offer you generous & flexible leave plan, healthcare, team lunches, stock options, a fantastic team of colleagues & opportunity to work in self directed teams.