Machine Learning Engineer (NLP)
- Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
At SwoopTalent, we’re transforming the way global brands (GE, Teradata, IBM, Juniper…) consume and analyze talent data. We use AI powered algorithms to automatically connect and verify talent data from internal and external sources. For customers, that means they have a single access point to retrieve accurate, connected and constantly updated talent data. It doesn’t stop there, when all of your data is in a single place, you can imagine the use cases. Recruiters who are used to using six different talent platforms can now do everything they need in a single place or a Director of IT that needs to migrate data across systems after acquiring another company can easily do so by allowing Swoop to handle the migration. We’re excited about what’s to come as SwoopTalent embarks on changing the way the world looks at Talent Data. Are you?
- You will develop deep learning models for talent data and NLP processing on textual data
- Build scalable machine learning processes that operate over hundreds of millions records, to develop NLP models and knowledge graphs that extract meaningful data
- Seasoned in feature selection and feature engineering
- You will work alongside our product engineering, infrastructure and reliability teams to integrate your models with SwoopTalent's data data infrastructure.
- You will automate methods to test the performance and accuracy of your models.
- 2+ years of experience in prototyping, evaluating, and deploying production ML systems (NLP is a must)
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Hands-on experience working with NLP and deep learning frameworks like scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch or similar
- Modern NLP tools such as spaCy, Fasttext, CoreNLP, Gensim, NLTK 1+ years
- Bonus points if you have experience with BERT, Shingling / LSH methods, Transfer Learning
- Bonus points if you have worked on AWS Sagemaker o Google AutoML
As well as the chance to work with an interesting company building award winning products at SwoopTalent, we offer you flexible hours, healthcare, 4 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, team lunches, great office space, paid family leave, stock options and a fantastic team of colleagues.