Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer - Angular
- 229/1,Bernard Soysa Mawatha, Colombo 05, Western, Sri Lanka
Swivel Group is an organisation with a local presence in both Australia & Sri Lanka that provides an Offshoring & Outsourcing solution to its clients internationally in order to scale.
- Acquired a preference for technologies and have gained competencies targeting a tech stack, platform, or programming language.
- Curious to acquire knowledge of other technologies, frameworks, tools, concepts, and processes and practices out of working scope by self-learning. Constantly apply these learnings in day-to-day work.
- Write correct, testable clean code following best practices/coding standards with minimum supervision.
- Proactively communicates with all stakeholders including other functional teams by providing accurate, credible work updates in verbal/ written forms, and raises blockers/ issues to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Capable of presenting technical findings and solutions with confidence for both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Be a Geek - Contributes to knowledge sharing by conducting tech-talks or other types of knowledge transfers and actively participates in sessions by others.
- Previous experience working with Angular 8 or higher,Node.js / .Net
- Material UI will be an added advantage.
- Minimum one to two years of industry experience in the relevant field.
- Able to Demonstrate ownership/ expertise in more than one area of technologies by designing/developing a complete functionality without assistance
E.g. Full-stack development, Security, Authentication, Hosting, Code Quality, Databases.
- Ability to learn new technologies, tools, patterns, and practices independently without the need for constant follow-up from others.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If your background falls in line with the above details, please register your interest and our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
For further opportunities with Swivel Group, please visit/follow us on LinkedIn & Facebook for more updates.