Senior Test Automation Engineer
- 229/1,Bernard Soysa Mawatha, Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka
Swivel Group is an organisation with a local presence in both Australia & Sri Lanka that provides an Offshoring & Outsourcing solution to its clients internationally in order to scale.
- Develop a deep understanding of the process and tools involved in releasing client content.
- Evaluate risk and establish the test strategy for the whole process.
- Plan and write automation tests and scripts to cover various steps in the process and ensure stability.
- Perform functional and regression tests on multiple platforms - Web and mobile.
- Develop a sound knowledge about the client product suite.
- Identify, report and manage defects in JIRA.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- 3+ Years of Testing experience in various fields, mostly server-side and API.
- 1+ Years Experience with API and server-side test automation or scripting.
- Strong knowledge working in a CI/CD environment and solid experience with related tools and platforms (such as Jenkins).
- Experience working in an AWS Cloud environment.
If your background falls in line with the above details, please register your interest and our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
For further opportunities with Swivel Group, please visit/follow us on LinkedIn & Facebook for more updates.