Compliance Assistant – Monitoring – temporary contract
Building the bank of tomorrow takes more than skills.
It means combining our differences to imagine, discuss, code, develop, test, learn… and celebrate every step together. Share our vibes? Join Swissquote to unleash your potential.
We are the Swiss Leader in Online Banking and we provide trading, investing and banking services to +500’000 clients, through our performant and secured digital platforms.
Our +1000 employees work in a flexible way, without dress code and in multicultural teams.
By having a huge impact on the industry, they are growing their skills portfolio and boosting their career in a fast-pace environment
Are you all in? Don’t be shy, apply!
As a Compliance Assistant, you will be part of the Legal & Compliance Department and work in the Monitoring Team of the Compliance Service. You will have multiple tasks, which include:
- Analysis and validation from a compliance and AML perspective of cash and security transfers
- Perform due diligence analysis and further clarifications from an AML perspective
- Review of higher risk transactions
- Participation in key regulatory projects
This position is a 4 months mission and is to be filled as from January 2024.
- Graduated in Laws or in Economics is a strong asset
- Interest in the financial industry
- Excellent command of English and French (German is a strong asset)
- Analytical and methodological approach
- Flexible and able to handle a variety of tasks
- Very good communication skills
- Strong team player who enjoys working in multicultural, dynamic, technological and international environment