HR Assistant - Temporary contract
Building the bank of tomorrow takes more than skills.
It means combining our differences to imagine, discuss, code, develop, test, learn… and celebrate every step together. Share our vibes? Join Swissquote to unleash your potential.
We are the Swiss Leader in Online Banking and we provide trading, investing and banking services to +500’000 clients, through our performant and secured digital platforms.
Our +1000 employees work in a flexible way, without dress code and in multicultural teams.
By having a huge impact on the industry, they are growing their skills portfolio and boosting their career in a fast-pace environment
Are you all in? Don’t be shy, apply!
- Processing of administrative tasks related to the life cycle of an employee:
- Welcoming new employees, employment contracts and HR files creation, end of contract letters , final settlement calculation (including holidays balance and any other compensation)
- Accident, illness and maternity reports
- Work permits applications (including change and renewal)
- Work certificates and ad-hoc certificates
- Coordinating the operations with external partners (insurance companies, unemployment office, etc.)
- Follow-up on global HR processes and checks (permit renewals, yearly attestations, preparation to HR audit, etc.)
This position is a 4 months mission and is to be filled as from January 2024.
- Commercial apprenticeship or degree in HR, Business Administration or Hospitality Management. First experience in Human Resources administration is an asset.
- Strong interest in Human Resources, well-organized and able to multitask
- Ability to work autonomously, eagerness to learn and self-starter personality
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English and in French