IT Security Operations Specialist
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
As an IT Security Operations Specialist in the IT Security Team, you will play a pivotal role in operating our security controls and managing security alerts and incidents to protect our assets and respond to cyber-attacks. You will be responsible for analyzing and responding to security incidents (L3) and alerts, operating security controls and improving our detection and response capacities. Working closely with cross-functional teams, you will participate to the design of our security monitoring architecture, develop and implement alerts and playbooks, coordinate threat hunting and incident response activities with our external SOC provider, operate security controls and facilitate continuous improvement in the organization's information security program. Your expertise in information security operations, incident response and industry standards will be critical in driving our cybersecurity initiatives and managing risk across the enterprise. Additionally, you will contribute to the development and delivery of security awareness training, fostering a culture of security consciousness among employees and stakeholders.
We are seeking a motivated Information Security professional who can leverage their expertise and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. If you are eager to embrace this challenge, we look forward to receiving your application.
Your missions are as follows :
- Operate periodic security controls and participate to their improvement.
- Participate to Incident Response activities (L3) and conduct investigations as required.
- Manage external detection and response providers (SOC, Forensics).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that security events logs are collected from all products and services.
- Track and report on key information security metrics, trends, and performance indicators.
- Develop and implement incident response orchestration & automation processes and tools (SOAR).
- Stay current with the latest developments in information security, SOC & SIEM standards, and threat actors activity.
- Develop and maintain security documentation (policies, procedures, workflows, playbooks).
- Lead or support special projects, as needed, to enhance the organization's security posture.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other team members, helping to build a strong and capable information security team.
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar roles
- Ability to communicate (oral and written) in French and English
- Scripting skills in Python and/or PowerShell
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or similar
- Good knowledge of Elastic / Kibana
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 700 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.
Make your move in a challenging environment that offers you an exciting opportunity to boost your career and develop solid banking and financial business expertise.