Tax Compliance Officer, 80-100%
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
- Provide tax compliance support to different departments of the Bank as well as to other entities of the Group, in particular in relation to requests for opening or monitoring of company accounts
- Provide regulatory analysis of tax compliance regulations - in particular QI, FATCA and AEOI/CRS - and translate them into reviews of internal policies and procedures, as well as into development of systems and control mechanisms
- Provide support on the establishment and enforcement of effective processes, incl. trainings and development of supporting tools
- Lead monitoring and reviews of existing clients, in particular in the context of certifications and audits, Group-wide
- Lead consolidated supervision for tax compliance matters, in particular onsite and offsite inspections.
- Master in Laws or in Economics and between 3 to 5 years in a Big Four or a bank
- Excellent knowledge of QI, FATCA, AEOI/CRS and corporate structures (knowledge of KYC/AML/CFT is a plus)
- Good Excel skills and excellent knowledge of French and English
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, taste for thoroughness
- Team spirit and self-driving, incl. prioritise own workload autonomously.
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 700 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.
Make your move in a challenging environment that offers you an exciting opportunity to boost your career and develop solid banking and financial business expertise.