Client Service Representative - Coordination (FR/ENG or FR/DE)
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services and products that make financial opportunities accessible to all.
We deliver our services to more than 450,000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through powerful and secure platforms.
In addition to various online trading products (equities, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivatives...), we offer forex, robo-advisory and mortgage solutions.
This makes us the Swiss market leader in online banking!
Join our 1000 employees worldwide to accelerate your career in a fast moving and solid company! We continue to grow and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
- Written and phone processing of customer inquiries by e-mail, letter and social media in English, French (C1/C2) and German is a big plus.
- Customer service regarding our services and trading products
- Independent processing of customer complaints
- Coordination and delegation of incoming enquiries with specialist departments (BackOffice, Legal & Compliance, IT, Marketing, etc.)
- Supporting the specialist departments with clarifications and customer orders
- Technical support for our applications (mobile, web platform)
- Helping to further develop our applications (mobile, web platform)
- A completed banking education and/or several years of experience in customer service
- In addition to your French mother tongue, you have excellent knowledge of English and/or German, Italian is a plus
- You have a service-oriented mindset, enjoy customer contact and a networked way of thinking
- You have an affinity for the stock exchange, an interest in the markets as well as in new modern communication channels
- You are familiar with the "ticket system
- You have the ability to recognise dangers and assess them according to their urgency
- You are helpful and maintain an overview in hectic situations
- You are flexible and willing to learn new things
- You are willing to work part-time in a home office