Relationship Manager (Bulgarian, Hungarian, Romanian, Dutch, Danish)
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
- Building long-term Relationship with customers, aiming to grow the business
- Identify key contacts to establish and foster Relationships
- Grow the business by identifying new development opportunities
- Participation at exhibitions and events on behalf of SQ
- Preparation and delivery of appropriate presentations for client meetings, events and webinars
- Provide customer feedback to optimize tools and procedures
- Insuring service level by understanding customer’s needs
- Clarifications on request with other business units / internal departments
- Preparation of Sales reports
- Relevant professional experience in Sales or Relationship Management is an advantage but not a must
- Door Opener attitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to communicate with customers at all levels
- Experience in closing deals
- Fluent English
- Computer Literacy and MS office programs
- European languages spoken at Native or Fluent level are considered as advantage (Bulgarian, Hungarian, Romanian, Dutch, Danish)