Client Service Representative
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
Swissquote Bank Europe is looking for a client-focused individual with a passion for financial products and markets to join our Luxembourg office and help us serve our 15,000+ clients who have chosen Swissquote to manage their own investments in stocks, ETFs, investment funds and cryptocurrencies.
As a Client Services Representative, you will be the first point of contact between our clients and our bank. You will assist our clients in day-to-day interactions, whether they are just getting started or fully using our platforms and services. For example, you will help our clients with any queries or assistance they need with our platforms, account queries, or trading and investing orders.
This role can be a great way to learn about trading, financial markets and investment products. You will also develop the skills to work with clients with sophisticated financial needs. You will have opportunities to work closely with subject matter experts inside our company, including colleagues from the Client Ambassador Compliance, Risk, Projects, Sales and Marketing teams.
So that you can best support our clients, we will provide you with relevant training about client authentication, cash and securities transfers, corporate actions, investment products, stock exchanges, regulations, and much more.
In your daily duties, you will:
- Ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction, by providing prompt support and resolution of issues and reliable execution of client instructions in a consistently courteous, friendly and polite manner
- Provide product and market information within the scope of ‘execution-only’ servicing
- Proactively identify opportunities to delight clients, and offer additional services that may be suitable for the client’s needs
- Coordinate activities with other representatives and departments, and contribute to the development of platform, service and procedure enhancements
- Understand and adhere to industry regulations and company policies, particularly with regards to MiFID, anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing and privacy
- Treat clients fairly at all times
- Previous experience in achieving customer satisfaction, especially in a financial services context , preferred
- A strong interest for financial product and markets, including stocks, ETFs, investment funds, CFDs, derivatives, and cryptocurrencies
- Excellent communication – verbal and written – skills
- Fluency in English or French. German and Dutch are also desirable
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems a plus
- Prior experience in handling customer enquiries and complaints
- A proven passion for understanding, helping and servicing customers
- You are particularly skilled at listening, communicating, showing empathy, and being persuasive
- A comprehensive benefits package including annual performance bonus, occupational pension scheme, share plan, concierge services, 34.5 paid holidays, and more
- A great work environment in our offices located at Luxembourg’s Kirchberg financial district. Complementary fruit, tea and coffee
- Opportunities to develop your knowledge of financial products and markets including equities, funds, derivatives, cryptocurrencies and more
- A role that can be a great jumping off point within the finance industry