Sales Executive - Spanish Team
The sales executive role will be handling business development activities and enquiries in relation to potential retail clients and provide support to our existing clients within the Spanish and Latin America region. Working with management you will develop and implement both short term and long term sales strategies for the business, ensuring we provide excellent service and build long-lasting relationships with our customers.
- Convert prospects in to clients, adopt a proactive approach to grow your client base through clients referrals and networking.
- Ensure that allocated clients are contacted regularly and managed effectively in such a way as to justify the value of your service.
- Educate clients to our products and services, organize and lead webinars, sales events for clients/prospects as required. This includes creating appropriate material in conjunction with marketing team.
- Plan and execute social media engagement, via post and recordings as directed by Head of Sales, provide market commentaries, and other PR functions where required.
- Occasionally Entertaining clients (and prospects) at sporting or cultural events, which will include “out-of-hours” commitment on evenings and weekends, as part of your relationship management expectations.
- Dealing with both your allocated and personally recruited clients as well as covering for colleagues’ client bases where necessary, adopt a firm and consistent approach towards resolving issues encountered and raised by clients.
- It may be necessary to work on bank holidays although time off is earned in lieu for this.
- Degree level
- Previous experience in the Forex, CFD or Financial Industry for a minimum of 1-2 years
- Knowledge and experience of financial markets