Senior eFX Trader
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
The role reports to the Head of eFX & FX Trading. The core mission of the department is to provide an excellent execution service to clients and to monitor risk, liquidity, flow and execution management systems.
The eFX Trading arm of the department is focusing on the design and operation of electronic trading systems that govern a wide product range (FX, Precious Metals, Commodity Futures, Index Futures, Stocks). Core responsibilities include:
- Design and operate
- automated pricing logics with the specificities of various asset classes and the system as a whole.
- liquidity sourcing and distribution systems.
- automated risk management system. (i.e. internalization system)
- Contribute to the technical and commercial conceptualization of a holistic approach to further integrate and unify the above systems. Understand and conceptualize interdependencies between pricing, liquidity, risk, and profitability. Accordingly design and operate
- pricing logics as a function of risk, flow, and volatility.
- risk hedging logics as a function of flow, liquidity and volatility.
- Improve real time risk metrics and other functionalities of a multi asset risk book.
- Conduct statistical analysis on flow, liquidity, risk and profitability with big data sets and introduce new statistical approaches.
You will be working closely with the eFX Quant, the risk and controlling department, and the software engineering department. Further, in your role as a backup for voice traders you will:
- Quote and execute client orders.
- Manage the positions of the bank held at the prime brokers in collaboration with the treasury department.
- 5-10 years experience in a sell side electronic trading role (Bank or non-Bank).
- Thinker and doer. Ability to conceptualize solutions and to execute them.
- Highly motivated and reliable personality.
- Fluent in English.
- Coding skills are not an absolute but a strong requirement.
- University degree in a technical field.