Trading eFX Analyst Intern
- Chem. de la Crétaux, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Founded by two engineers, Swissquote makes trading opportunities accessible to everyone and we challenge everything that makes traditional banking irrelevant.
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
As an always-evolving company, we strive to challenge our organization, making teamwork and innovation more than just values.
You will be able to accelerate your career in a fast-moving and rock-solid company: during these last couple of years, our bank has become the Swiss leader in online trading. We still keep growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
- Flow monitoring for eFX institutional platforms
- To help grow the profitability of the business through the quantitative analysis of proprietary data (revenues, mark-outs, fill ratios, volumes)
- Monitoring of system health and prices generated by the trading platforms
- Data and eFX production (end of month reports, marketing material)
- Assist in key system developments (products, connectivity, latencies)
- To provide daily support to various business stakeholders (liquidity managers, sales, business analysts) and help resolve any system issues as they arise
- Student in Master degree (Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Financial Markets etc)
- Comfortable working with statistical analysis and database languages (SQL,KDB,R)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially excel, knowledge of VBA, or similar, would be an advantage)
- Some business knowledge, or previous internships, within Financial Services useful but not essential