Social Media Manager
- Chem. de la Crétaux, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Swissquote challenges the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We are the Swiss leader in online trading and we deliver our services to + 400’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, bonds, funds, derivative products, cryptocurrencies…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
Join our +800 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will manage, maintain & develop our global brand presence on social networks.
- Community management
- Supervise, monitor, animate our digital channels
- Respond to prospects and clients in cooperation with other teams
- Channels development
- Refine content strategies for specific channels & formats (Twitter, Instagram/LinkedIn stories)
- Imagine, plan and execute the monthly social calendar
- Organize the posting and the sponsoring with relevant audiences across channels
- Develop our channels in cooperation with our offices
- Content creation
- Supervise the delivery of contents to ensure they are both editorially strong and in line with our brand
- Write posts reacting to financial news
- Follow up video creation with our agencies
- Adapt our main content for our offices
- Social media benchmark
- Monitor Swissquote and its competitors’ activity on digital channels
- At least 3 years+ of experience in social media management. Falcon or any other posting platform experience is a plus.
- Interest in the financial field.
- EN + FR speaking (both fluent) , excellent writing skills. DE is a plus
- Minimum graphic design skills (Canva or similar). Video creation is a plus.
- Strong planning, project execution, and analytical competencies
- Solid understanding of marketing best practices and activations across social media.
- Positive attitude, proactive, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking ability
- Experience in an agency is a big plus
Solution-oriented and flexible self-starter who can quickly manage priorities
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.