Junior Banking Platform Engineer
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Founded by two engineers, Swissquote makes trading opportunities accessible to everyone and we challenge everything that makes traditional banking irrelevant.
Join our 100 IT Engineers to challenge the code and bring your enthusiasm & sharpness on cutting-edge Fintech projects such as eTrading, eForex, Robo-advisory, cryptocurrencies and more.
As an always-evolving company, we strive to challenge our organization, making teamwork and innovation more than just values.
You will be able to accelerate your career in a fast-moving and rock-solid company: during these last couple of years, our bank has become the Swiss leader in online trading. We still keep growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
After a training period on our technologies (Oracle, Perl, Python), internal systems and the trading world, you will :
- Assist numerous departments of Swissquote on issues relating to the technical aspects of our platforms.
- Proceed to the first step of investigation and solve complex and critical cases.
- Maintain, operate and update our customer databases using your SQL knowledge.
- Develop new automation tools to continuously improve the performance of our trading systems
- Investigate issues for our clients and other departments
- Provide level 2 and 3 support for our clients
- Develop and optimize internal tools
- Provide complex databases extractions (SQL) for others departments
- Coordinate with development teams to solve critical cases
- Participate in the daily monitoring of our IT Systems by executing and implementing specific checks
- Degree in Information Systems (for example Bachelor HES or similar) and a passion for IT
- Your skills set include the following: Unix/Linux environment, SQL and scripting (Python, Perl, Bash)
- Knowledge of RPA technologies with UIPATH is a plus
- Fluent in French and good knowledge of English
- A strong interest in the fintech/banking world as well as a strong sense of customer service
More about Swissquote
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.