Compliance Officer - Reviews & Investigations
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Since 1996, we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We are now the Swiss leader in online trading and we deliver our services to + 340’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, bonds, funds, derivative products, cryptocurrencies…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
Join our +800 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
As a Compliance Officer, you will be part of the Legal & Compliance Department and work within the new Reviews & Investigations Team. The team is growing and we are looking for different types of seniority profiles whose main tasks will be:
- Carry out reviews of key clients (private clients, companies, institutional clients, financial institutions, external asset managers, introducing brokers, etc.) in particular from an AML/CTF standpoint (AMLA, AMLO-FINMA, CDB),
- Conduct enhanced due diligence analysis and AML investigations.
Depending on the seniority, the following tasks will also be required :
- Support the team on a daily basis
- Optimization of internal processes, review and drafting of internal guidelines,
- Support and advice to the Front line and Management.
- Graduated in Laws or in Economics (a Certificate in Compliance Management is a very strong asset)
- Several years in a Compliance Department in the financial industry (experience in reviews, investigations and MROS reports is a very strong asset)
- Knowledge of Swiss law
- Excellent command of English and French (German is a strong asset)
- Analytical and methodological approach
- Have a particular interest in data analysis
- Very good writing and communication skills
- Strong team player who enjoys working in multicultural, dynamic, technological and international environment