Senior Digital Project Manager
- Chem. de la Crétaux, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Swissquote challenges the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We are the Swiss leader in online trading and we deliver our services to + 400’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, bonds, funds, derivative products, cryptocurrencies…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
Join our +800 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to complete our Project Management & Content Integration Team.
Reporting to the Head of Brand Creation & Development, you will be encouraged to develop the skills of the team and grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative teamwork, leadership and responsibility. Being part of a central role between humans, projects and business objectives, you’ll manage key projects with multidisciplinary teams to maintain and extend our web platforms and digital initiatives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supports the launch of digital refresh of web platforms and provides seamless country implementation while continuously maintaining the current platform according to country roll-out, newsletters deployment and digital initiatives and campaign.
- Support external agencies and manage project in print, video and digital.
- Update, create and maintain our corporate website pages, act as an editor for EMEA.
- Works cross functionally with EMEA Marketing, Digital and agency teams to set and manage deadlines; manage aspects of content projects in collaboration with content team.
- Collaborate with Brand Managers and the team to develop & launch key marketing campaigns.
- Supervise delivery, quality and performances of the websites in collaboration with the team.
- Identify and evaluate improvement options.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in a digital agency (excluding internships) as Digital Project Manager with proven track-record on managing international, medium and big size digital projects.
- Experience in developing web design, internet and online marketing concepts.
- Strong project, time management & problem-solving skills – attention to detail & quality.
- Efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects/clients.
- Knowledge of Traffic management.
- Ability to understand, compile and analyse customer needs issued from different services, departments or clients.
- Acts as an interface between diverse internal and external stakeholders, in a multicultural context.
- Strong knowledge of new technologies and digital media.
- Advanced knowledge of agile and waterfall methodology with multidisciplinary teams (Scrum, PMI, Hermes, Design Thinking…).
- Good knowledge of HTML & CSS, Photoshop & Illustrator (basics), Content Management Systems (Drupal, but not a must), Campaign Monitor and Atlassian Jira (but not a must).
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Excellent oral/written communication, collaboration & influencing skills
- Education to bachelor/master’s degree level or comparable Higher Education in Marketing/Web, Publishing/Web or Visual Communication.
- Fluent French and English (spoken and written), other languages a plus.
Your soft skills will make the difference:
Professional ethic, autonomy, team spirit, ability to analyse and synthesis, active listening, leadership, creativity, customer-focused, diplomacy, commitment and interpersonal skills will be key in this role.
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.