Internal Communication & Event Coordinator
- Chem. de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Swissquote challenges the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We are the Swiss leader in online trading and we deliver our services to + 400’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, bonds, funds, derivative products, cryptocurrencies…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
Join our +800 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
Job in a nutshell
Reporting to the Marketing Experience Manager, you ensure that all employees are informed about the strategies, policies, events, activation and performance of the company in alignment with the business vision. In this transversal role, you will be in charge of managing all internal communications content and tools to drive employee engagement and advocacy for Swissquote at global level.
We are looking for a creative & results-orientated communicator with an employee-centric mindset to support all internal communication initiatives and help us connect emotionally with our staff and build a strong internal connection to the Swissquote brand & culture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build Swissquote employee-centric culture by managing the internal communication plan
- Animate and develop communication tools and channels including intranet, signage, email…
- Brief creative agency to produce content, visuals and various communication support
- Work transversally across the organization with departments & foreign offices
- Help to create and develop internal stories in accordance with the marketing strategy in place
- Work in collaboration with partner agency to organize engaging staff events
- Provide support drafting and editing all Swissquote employee communications
- Conduct regular surveys to measure satisfaction & effectiveness of events & communications
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
- Bachelor or equivalent in PR/Events/Communications
- Minimum 2/3 years of experience in internal communications gained in a premium brand
- Bilingual in French/English – German being clearly a plus
- Strong capability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent writing skills with an ability to transform information into engaging content
- Ability to learn-on-the-go & to adapt into a fast paced working environment
- Organizational & presentation skills are required to succeed in the position
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.