T24 Application Specialist
- Chem. de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Founded by two engineers, Swissquote makes trading opportunities accessible to everyone and we challenge everything that makes traditional banking irrelevant.
Join our 100 IT Engineers to challenge the code and bring your enthusiasm & sharpness on cutting-edge Fintech projects such as eTrading, eForex, Robo-advisory, cryptocurrencies and more.
As an always-evolving company, we strive to challenge our organization, making teamwork and innovation more than just values.
You will be able to accelerate your career in a fast-moving and rock-solid company: during these last couple of years, our bank has become the Swiss leader in online trading. We still keep growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
As T24 Application Specialist, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team in charge of the development and the support of our banking applications and liaising with the business operations.
Your day-to-day work will include:
- T24 local developments coming from Business side
- Core banking package releases/corrections installation and testing,
- Providing answers to T24 related queries,
- Analysis of Business requirements and suggesting solutions,
- Training on T24 to Juniors in the team
- 5 years’ experience with T24/Temenos development and support
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment
- Good knowledge and experience in basic programming. Know-how on shell, SQL and Java. Any other language is an asset.
- Curiosity and knowledge in banking and finance
- Excellent analytical capacities, problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, comfortable to give and receive feedbacks
- English proficient, good level in French