- Chem. de la Crétaux, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Founded by two engineers, Swissquote makes trading opportunities accessible to everyone and we challenge everything that makes traditional banking irrelevant.
Join our 130 software developers to challenge the code and bring your expertise on cutting-edge Fintech projects such as eTrading, eForex, Robo-advisory, cryptocurrencies and more.
As an always-evolving company, we strive to challenge our organization, making teamwork and innovation more than just values.
You will be able to accelerate your career in a fast-moving and rock-solid company: during these last couple of years, our bank has become the Swiss leader in online trading. We still keep growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
Integrated within our Software Engineering Department, you will be part of the development teams taking care of the Financial Data ecosystem. You will make the bridge between the different departments involved (Middle trading, Business Intelligence, IT, external partners, other teams in Software Engineering Department, etc.) and the Software Engineers to help them understand the business requirements and convert them into technical solutions.
- Communicate with customers and stakeholders to gather their requirements in order to create technical specifications and manage priorities
- Staying up-to-date on the latest updates related to financial data impacting the team domain
- Providing training and guidance in the business domain to team members
- Interact and coordinate with team members to define solutions
- Communicate with external partners and participate in due diligence process
- Manage research and analysis of future evolution of the product
- Write and maintain documentation, system guidelines and manuals
- Conducting regular reviews of the product and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
- Organize test phase
- 4 to 5 years of experience in a similar position in the sector of the Financial Data
- Excellent knowledge of financial instruments (shares, derivatives, structured products, bonds), trading experience would be a plus
- Excellent analytical capacities, problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, comfortable to give and receive feedbacks
- Basic computer science practical experience (basic usage of SQL, experience using a script language and/or ability to understand Java code) or motivation to learn
- Fluent in English, French is an asset