Corporate Actions / Income & Mandatory Agent
- Chem. de la Crétaux, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Swissquote challenges the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We are the Swiss leader in online trading and we deliver our services to + 400’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, bonds, funds, derivative products, cryptocurrencies…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
Join our +800 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
In our Business Operations department, you will be integrated within the Corporate Actions – Income and Mandatory team.
Your main tasks :
- Manage Income transactions (Dividends, Interest)
- Manage tax announcement with Custodians related to Income transactions
- Manage mandatory corporate actions transactions (split, reverse split, mergers, acquisitions, etc.)
- Internal and external investigations about issues
- Follow up on reconciliation breaks
- Banking or commercial training (CFC as a minimum, bachelor degree an asset)
- An experience in an Income and Mandatory Service is an asset
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Reliable and capable to prioritize
- Capacity to assume multiple tasks, work under stress, and adapt in a continuously changing environment
- Fluent in French and English
- Computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, etc.)
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.