Institutional Client Services Officer
- 46 St. Christopher's Street, Il-Belt Valletta, Malta
As a leading provider of online financial services, Swissquote Group offers innovative solutions and comprehensive services to meet the wide ranging demands of its 460,000 clients.
With an Online Trading Platform linked to more than 60 stock markets in over 40 countries, including off-exchange trading in derivative products, Swissquote offers simple, rapid, online trading in shares, bonds, funds, options, futures, warrants, ETFs, Structured Products, forex and cryptocurrencies.
Swissquote Group is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (symbol: SQN) and employs 700 professionals at its headquarters in Gland (Switzerland) and offices in Zurich, Bern, Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Malta and Singapore.
Swissquote Financial Services (Malta) Limited
Swissquote Financial Services (Malta) Ltd, the Malta-based fully-owned subsidiary of Swissquote Group, is a financial services company regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority and providing Depository Services and Global Securities Trading Services to Collective Investment Schemes, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers and Family Offices.
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading Depositary. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
We are looking for a positive and adaptive hard worker. We offer an unparalleled opportunity to operate in a fast pace environment with a great team of like-minded peers.
Our office is located in the vibrant capital city, Valletta; a World Heritage site and European Capital of Culture in 2018; nothing short of an open-air museum.
Get on board with our team!
You will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Coordinating the on-boarding and operational setup of new client relationships
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients; serving as the first point of contact
- Providing clients with any operational and/or trading support assistance
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous work experience within a similar role and a sound understanding of the international financial markets
- Be fluent in English, with excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Command excellent numeric and analytical skills
- Have a strong attention for detail and customer service standards
- Have good IT knowledge and excellent organisational skills
- Possess the determination to ensure deadlines are met and tasks are performed to high standards