Junior Production Engineer
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
DON’T LEAVE BANKING TO BANKERS
Founded by two engineers, Swissquote makes trading opportunities accessible to everyone and we challenge everything that makes traditional banking irrelevant.
Join our 130 software engineers to challenge the code and bring your expertise on cutting-edge Fintech projects such as eTrading, eForex, Robo-advisory, cryptocurrencies and more.
Have a look at our Tech Blog!
As an always-evolving company, we strive to challenge our organization, making teamwork and innovation more than just values.
You will be able to accelerate your career in a fast-moving and rock-solid company: during these last couple of years, our bank has become the Swiss leader in online trading. We still keep growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
Integrated within a team of around 10 people, after a training period on our technologies, internal systems and the trading world, you will :
- Assist numerous departments of Swissquote on issues relating to the technical aspects of our platforms.
- Proceed to the first step of investigation and solve complex and critical cases.
- Maintain, operate and update our customer databases using your SQL knowledge.
- Develop new automation tools to continuously improve the performance of our trading systems
- Participate in various projects with software engineers
- No on call or weekends shifts
- You are be very comfortable with SQL queries and data manipulation
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree and ideally 1 to 2 years of experience
- You have a good knowledge and interest in Windows and Linux servers
- You are a fast learner and curious about the inner working of trading applications
- You easily communicate and exchange with other teams
- You speak French and English fluently
- Configure, manage and maintain our trading platforms in collaboration with institutional Sales Team, Forex and our controlling team
- Use general IT knowledge to support and onboard new symbols and coordinate actions with other IT teams (Software engineers, operations)
- Provide institutional client support and resolve issues
- Provide databases extractions (SQL) for others departments
- Use SQL skills to operate modifications in our controlling Database
- Use your technical and business skills to manage and maintain our reconciliations systems.
- Perform periodic reconciliations reports
- Develop, review and maintain documentation
- Escalate and investigate issues with controlling team
- Implement tooling solutions for team productivity
- Participate in project of new institutional platforms together with our development teams
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.
Make your move in a challenging environment that offers you an exciting opportunity to boost your career and develop solid banking and financial business expertise.