Corporate Actions / Voluntary Agent (Temporary Contract)
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
In our Business Operations department, you will be integrated within the Corporate Actions - Voluntary team.
Your main tasks :
- Prepare and send information to the clients
- Manage all voluntary corporate actions transactions (warrants, tender offer, capital increase, etc.)
- Investigation with Custodians about Corporate Actions issues
- Treatment of client requests on Corporate Actions events
- Banking or commercial training (CFC as a minimum, bachelor degree an asset)
- An experience in a Corporate Actions Service is required
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Reliable and capable to prioritize
- Capacity to assume multiple tasks, work under stress, and adapt in a continuously changing environment
- Fluent in French and English, German is an advantage
- Computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, etc.)