Compliance Assistant - Reviews and Investigations
- Chem. de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative teamwork, leadership and responsibility
As a Compliance Assistant, you will be part of the Legal & Compliance Department during 6 months and work in the Reviews and Investigations team. You will have multiple tasks, which include:
- Support to the team within the review of key clients’ files
- Review of client’s account documentation (private clients, companies, external asset managers, introducing brokers, etc.) from an AML/CTF standpoint (AMLA, AMLO-FINMA, CDB)
- Contribution to the analysis and drafting of MROS reports.
- Support in investigations, enhanced due diligence analysis.
- Support and advice to the Front line
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Laws or in Economics
- Excellent command of English and French (German is a strong asset)
- Analytical and methodological approach
- Very good communication skills
- Strong team player who enjoys working in multicultural, dynamic, technological and international environment