Regulatory Reporting Analyst
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.
Make your move in a challenging environment that offers you an exciting opportunity to boost your career and develop solid banking and financial business expertise.
The financial and banking industry is strongly regulated and requires professionals dedicated to regulatory reporting. In this respect, we are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join our Finance, Reporting & Tax department, in a newly created position. The reportings relate to Swiss, European and international regulations (for example FMIA, EMIR, MIFIR, CFTC).
Tasks and responsibilities :
- Be able to translate the regulatory evolutions into functional and technical requirements towards the IT department. Be involved in testing the developed solutions and to appropriately use them afterwards.
- Perform a strong first level of control on the produced reports.
- Ensure that reports are delivered in compliance with all standards and regulations.
- Ensure a timely and accurate delivery of the regulatory reports in your scope towards the regulator via the dedicated tools; ensure you can explain the variance and answer to the eventual data quality questions from the regulator, the auditors and management.
- Analyse and propose improvements of internal processes and reporting systems.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law or Economics
- 1-3 years experience in the banking industry, with experience in regulatory reporting in a bank or regulatory audit in a Big 4 firm
- Confidence in handling legislative texts and knowledge of the banking/financial industry and its products and services
- Ability to understand and decipher new legislation to assess business impacts
- Self-driven with a “can do” attitude
- Good attention to the details and critical sense
- Team player and proactive