- Chem. de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Swissquote challenges the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We are the Swiss leader in online trading and we deliver our services to + 400’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, bonds, funds, derivative products, cryptocurrencies…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
Join our +800 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
We are looking for a talented Affiliate Manager to join the Digital team (5 people) of our Marketing Department (35 people) at our Headquarters.
As we are launching a new Marketing CPA program, you will drive this project through all phases: promotion, maintaining, trafficking, marketing, reporting, optimization and analysis
A sound knowledge of the affiliate industry (ideally finance) and an outstanding enthusiasm will be key elements to succeed.
Having a portfolio of affiliates to grow would be a plus!
- Grow the Marketing CPA program (visibility, clients, revenue)
- Recruit new partners (industry events, PR, advertising)
- Account manage top affiliates (business reviews, animation plans)
- Master the affiliate platform: invoicing system, email communications, banner updates, commission set up
- Monitor and report the affiliation activity to stakeholders
- Solve technical issues
- You have 3-5 years of experience in managing an affiliate program, ideally in Finance
- You have strong project management skills
- You have previous experiences in successfully Account Managing partners
- You possess solid Sales skills
- You work cross-functionally and have excellent communication skills
- You are flexible and client-oriented, with a great team spirit
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in French and English are required