IT Banking Platform Technician
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Founded by two engineers, Swissquote makes trading opportunities accessible to everyone and we challenge everything that makes traditional banking irrelevant.
Join our 100 IT Engineers to challenge the code and bring your enthusiasm & sharpness on cutting-edge Fintech projects such as eTrading, eForex, Robo-advisory, cryptocurrencies and more.
As an always-evolving company, we strive to challenge our organization, making teamwork and innovation more than just values.
You will be able to accelerate your career in a fast-moving and rock-solid company: during these last couple of years, our bank has become the Swiss leader in online trading. We still keep growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
As an IT Banking Platform Technician, you will be part of Swissquote’s IT & Security Department, more specifically part of the team responsible for the support of our banking platforms.
After a training period about the trading world, our internal systems and procedures (SQL, Unix/Linux environment), you will :
- Assist numerous departments of Swissquote on issues relating to the technical aspects of our platforms.
- Proceed to the first step of investigation and collaborate with experienced colleagues to solve complex and critical cases.
- Maintain, operate and update our customer databases using your SQL knowledge applied to internal procedures.
- Investigate issues and provide first level support for our trading platforms
- Assist senior colleagues with investigation on complex cases
- Provide procedural databases extractions (SQL) for other departments
- Participate in the daily monitoring of our IT Systems by executing and implementing specific checks
- Apprenticeship (CFC) or ES diploma with preferably 2 years’ experience in a similar job
- Your skills set include the following: Unix/Linux environment, SQL. Interest for scripting (Python, Perl, Bash) is welcome
- Able to manage priorities and to provide excellent sense of customer service
- Fluent in French and good knowledge of English
- A strong interest in the fintech/banking world
More about Swissquote
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.