Bank Customer Services Representative
- 2 Rue Edward Steichen, 2540 Luxembourg
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
The primary role of the Client Services Representative is to resolve client product queries and issues, in order to deliver outstanding servicing to clients over the digital, phone and email channels.
· The role is a flexible resource, client-service focused, but skilled to provide commercial and relationship management support as required.
· To place client investment orders and asset transfer instructions accurately and in a timely manner.
· To identify and log client service operational risks via the department Risk Register.
· Gain the confidence and trust of clients through provision of exemplary customer service at all times.
· Provide dealing support to our clients, taking ownership of queries and seeking solutions.
· Ensure timely and accurate execution of all dealing transactions and asset transfer instructions.
· Provide technical support to others as necessary.
· Understand and adhere to industry regulations and company operating policy and values, particularly with regard to anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing and banking secrecy regulations, as stipulated by the CSSF, which must be strictly complied with.
· To provide support and assistance to clients on a scheduled basis from 08:00 hrs to 22:00hrs Mon-Fri with occasional requirement to work outside these hours to support platform enhancements or for BCP (Business Contingency Planning) testing.
· Fluent English required, French or German would be an advantage
· Ability to work both autonomously and in a team
· Up selling and cross selling
· Analytical & Problem solving
· Time Management
· Excellent communication – Verbal and Written
· Curiosity to learn new financial products and systems
· 2 years experience in a client facing role, preferably in financial services
· Qualified to Bachelor degree level