Head of Payment & Forex Back Office
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and accountability.
As Head of Payment & Forex Back Office, you will integrate Swissquote’s Senior Management as a Vice Director and as such be in charge of the organisation of two teams led by Associate Directors, representing 20 people.
Your role will be to carry out the mission of the Business Operations department mainly focusing on activities related to Payment services and leveraged Forex activity (Account opening, creation and setup of conditions in close collaboration with Compliance and Sales departments). You will be in charge of the supervision of the operational activities, the people management, the risk management and the evolution of the teams’ processes. In particular but not limited to, you will be responsible for :
- Support the team managers in the execution of non-ordinary operations
- Ensure compliance with all external directives, control that all internal procedures are respected and updated
- Analyse business trends and best practices, implement new solutions and facilitate their integration into the standard operational processes.
- Assess the impact of new products or regulations on the operational workflow and ensure the team organisation
- Report to the Director and assistance in the strategic planning of the department
- Manage counterparty relationships such as correspondent banks in relation to FX and payment activity.
- Planning and organisation of the operations (roadmap definition, process optimization, delegation and succession planning, knowledge management, etc.)
- Definition and monitoring of team goals
- People development (performance evaluation, training, promotions, salary reviews etc.)
You have a proven experience in the management of a team within a banking back office. Your knowledge of payment traffic and leveraged forex would be strong asset. As a recognized leader with excellent communication skills, you are able to inspire and develop your teams.
Thanks to your analytical skills and your ability to anticipate risks, you have successfully improved operations and processes. You know how to collaborate with different stakeholders to understand their constraints while making your projects done.
You know how to cope with high workload by prioritising and developing efficiency. You are sensitive to the new technologies and are looking forward creating the bank of tomorrow.
You are able to work fully in English. Any other language would be an asset