Front Desk - Receptionnist
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Since 1996, we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We are now the Swiss leader in online trading and we deliver our services to + 340’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, bonds, funds, derivative products, cryptocurrencies…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
Join our +800 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020
The Facility Management of Swissquote is looking for a new colleague to complete the team in charge of the reception and the lounge, within the headquarter in Gland (VD). The tasks and responsibilities are the following:
- Management of the telephone center
- Receipt of messages and transmission by email to the persons concerned
- Welcome and announce visitors
- First contact for various information for customers without an appointment
- Management of visitor badges
- Reservation of meeting rooms
- Establishment of Purchase Order
- Sale of stamps
- Distribution of small equipment to employees
- Management of the first aid kit and first aid kit for the Samaritans
- Order coffee for reception
- Reception of customers in the lounge
- Ensure the first customer level (training to be done)
- Maintenance of the lounge kitchen during working hours
- Stock management of the lounge
- Management of magazines, newspapers
- Mail sorting
- Reception, registration and distribution of mail DHL – TNT – FEDEX – DPD – etc.
- Ordering and issuing of train tickets, subscriptions and CFF multi-trip cards
- Hotel reservations in Switzerland and abroad for employees
- Booking of plane tickets and communication of flight information for employees
- You have a proven experience in a similar role
- You speak French, English and German
- You enjoy dealing with people and can bring good communication skills
- You have an ability to manage priorities and to work autonomously in a fast-pace environment
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.