Banking Customer Onboarding Representative
- 2 Rue Edward Steichen, 2540 Luxembourg
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
The primary role of the Client Services Representative – Client Onboarding is to contact prospective clients and respond to their queries via the phone, email and in-person channels, in order to facilitate account openings and increase the prospect to client conversion ratio.
· Contact and conduct follow-up with prospective clients, primarily via telephone and email, with the intention of securing the account
· Identify the needs of prospective clients, offer solutions as necessary and be proactive in closing and converting every opportunity
· Provide accurate and complete information on all of the bank’s products and services
· Provide advice, assistance, and issue resolution on opening an account
· Proactively plan prospective client contacts, taking into account their individual profiles to prioritise and prepare outbound calls and emails, including account opening interviews
· Work closely with Client Services, Marketing and Compliance to deliver the best possible outcomes to prospective clients
· Communicate clearly and professionally with each contact
· Gain the confidence and trust of prospective clients through provision of premium level service at all times
· Ensure that the information provided does not breach the scope of ‘execution-only’ servicing
· Handle the day-to-day execution of certain sales and marketing initiatives.
· Contribute to our onboarding strategy to improve the client experience. This includes identifying trends in client analytics and compliance or operational events that impact conversions.
· Assisting with sales and promotional events, whether in the organisation of the events, attendance or follow up
· Contribute to the development of the bank’s image as a premium quality international online bank and brokerage service
· Learn all aspects of the bank’s platforms and products so as to be able to answer prospective client questions
· Understand and adhere to industry regulations and company operating policy and values, particularly with regards to MiFID, anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing and banking secrecy regulations, as stipulated by the CSSF, which must be strictly applied
· Identify and log operational risks via the department risk register
· The role is a flexible resource, and while focused on relationship management and commercial activity, supporting client-servicing duties and support to the bank’s initiatives will be required from time to time.
· To ensure complaints are processed as per company procedure.
· To identify and log client service operational risks via the department Risk Register.
· To provide additional support and input to Bank initiatives as requested and in cooperation with other functional areas.
· Treat customers fairly at all times
· Fluent English required, French or German would be an advantage
· Good knowledge of Excel and Word
· Ability to work both autonomously and in a team
· Flexibility to take on varied tasks
· Confident and professional
· Up selling and cross selling
· Analytical & Problem solving
· Time Management
· Excellent communication – Verbal and Written
· Curiosity to learn new financial products and systems