Responsible Corporate Actions Service (Income & Mandatory)
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Swissquote challenges the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We are the Swiss leader in online trading and we deliver our services to + 400’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, bonds, funds, derivative products, cryptocurrencies…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
Join our +800 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
Within the Business Operations department, you will be in charge of the Income and Mandatory team.
- Master the team’s operational tasks :
- Control daily operations
- Initiate and guide internal projects
- Supervise and control operational procedures
- Manage and follow-up KPIs
- First escalation level for operational issues
- Supervise Management of Income transactions (dividends, Interest)
- Supervise tax announcement with Custodians related to Income transactions
- Supervise Internal and external investigations about Income issues
- Supervise mandatory corporate actions transactions (split, reverse split, coupons, dividends, etc.)
- Follow up on reconciliation breaks
- Supervise the Team :
- Lead & empower a team of 6 Income & Mandatory Agents and Specialists Follow-up and day to day management of the team
- Annual reviews, evaluation, performance management, setting up objectives
- Recruitment and training of new people
- Day-to-day organization of the team (scheduling etc…)
- Reporting to vice-directors and senior management on specific subjects
- Support the senior management on the team’s vision and strategy
- Banking or commercial training (CFC as a minimum, bachelor degree an asset)
- Significant experience in a Back-office environment and in a Corporate Actions team would be a strong asset
- Management experience in a similar position is of an advantage
- Fluency in French and English; German would be an asset
- Demonstrate leadership in managing a team
- Strong project, management & problem-solving skills
- High energy, hard-working team player
- Ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment