Corporate Actions / Income Agent (Temporary Contract)
- Chemin de la Crétaux, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Swissquote challenges the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We are the Swiss leader in online trading and we deliver our services to + 400’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, bonds, funds, derivative products, cryptocurrencies…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
Join our +800 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
In our Business Operations department, you will be integrated within the Corporate Actions team to manage Income activity.
Your main tasks :
- Manage Income transactions (dividends, Interest)
- Manage tax announcement with Custodians related to Income transactions
- Internal and external investigations about Income issues
- Follow up on reconciliation breaks
- Banking or commercial training
- An experience in an Income Service is a plus
- Team spirit and good communication
- Reliable and capable to prioritize
- Capacity to assume multiple tasks, work under stress, and adapt in a continuously changing environment
- Fluent in French and English is an advantage
- Computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, etc.)