- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
DON’T LEAVE BANKING TO BANKERS
Founded by two engineers, Swissquote makes trading opportunities accessible to everyone and we challenge everything that makes traditional banking irrelevant.
Join us to challenge the code and bring your expertise on cutting-edge Fintech projects such as eTrading, eForex, Robo-advisory, cryptocurrencies and more.
Have a look at our Tech Blog!
As an always-evolving company, we strive to challenge our organization, making teamwork and innovation more than just values.
You will be able to accelerate your career in a fast-moving and rock-solid company: during these last couple of years, our bank has become the Swiss leader in online trading. We still keep growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
- Advise on technical solution linked to blockchain technology and participate in their elaboration
- Participate in due diligence process when onboarding a partner or technical solution
- Elaborate risk sénario and risk analysis
- Support product manager and product organisation in the elaboration of technical solution
- Be SQ subject-matter expert in digital assets custody solutions.
- Responsible for analyzing blockchain security events and propose solution / mitigation
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategies, policies and control framework regarding risk arising from the use of blockchain technologies and smart contracts
- Work with other member of the team on IT security initiatives and contribute to drive our cyber resilience maturity
- strong expertize in
- blockchain technologies in general and Ethereum in particular
- distributed systems.
- A deep understanding of major blockchains
- Hands on experience/knowledge on smart contract design, analysis, development and audit.
- Strong interest in CeFi/DeFi
- Knowledge of Solidity and Python
- excellent written and oral communication skills in English and good command of French
- Solution oriented
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.
Make your move in a challenging environment that offers you an exciting opportunity to boost your career and develop solid banking and financial business expertise.