Accountant (Temporary Contract)
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Swissquote challenges the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We are the Swiss leader in online trading and we deliver our services to + 400’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, bonds, funds, derivative products, cryptocurrencies…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
Join our +800 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
- Maintain general ledger, prepare journal entries and produce various accounting schedules
- Prepare and manage quarterly client/partner billing
- Prepare and record various journal entries
- Assist various departments in accounting issues and queries
- Participate to the month end close and complete balance sheet and profit and loss controls
- Perform and maintain financial reconciliation
- Prepare miscellaneous regulatory filings as assigned
- CFC or equivalent diploma in Accounting
- You have a previous similar experience, ideally in a bank
- You have a very good knowledge of generally accepted accounting principle in Switzerland (IFRS is a plus)
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel)
- French and English fluent (oral and written) mandatory
- Flexible/Multi task
- Meticulous, attentive to details with very good communication skills