- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Founded by two engineers, Swissquote makes trading opportunities accessible to everyone and we challenge everything that makes traditional banking irrelevant.
Join our 100 IT Engineers to challenge the code and bring your enthusiasm & sharpness on cutting-edge Fintech projects such as eTrading, eForex, Robo-advisory, cryptocurrencies and more.
As an always-evolving company, we strive to challenge our organization, making teamwork and innovation more than just values.
You will be able to accelerate your career in a fast-moving and rock-solid company: during these last couple of years, our bank has become the Swiss leader in online trading. We still keep growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
As a systems engineer, you will have the opportunity to take on the following responsibilities:
The management of a large fleet of Linux and Solaris servers, including installation and operational maintenance;
The tuning and maintenance of the performance of the systems; Security as well as high availability of services;
Monitoring of the server park;
The quality of the server back-up (NetBackup).
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the administration of Unix / Linux systems;
- HES engineer degree equivalent; ;
- Excellent Linux knowledge (Ubuntu, RHEL) ;
- Excellent knowledge of configuration deployment tools (puppet, ansible) ;
- Good knowledge of virtualization environments (KVM, XEN, LXC, docker, Solaris Zones) ;
- Good knowledge of Unix (Solaris) ;
- Good knowledge of scripting (python, shell, etc.) ;
- Knowledge of SAN, HP and FalconStor technologies is a plus.
More about Swissquote
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.