Junior Financial Controller
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Swissquote challenges the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We are the Swiss leader in online trading and we deliver our services to + 400’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, bonds, funds, derivative products, cryptocurrencies…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
Join our +800 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting of our foreign subsidiaries for for local Board members.
- Perform and check daily regulatory reporting to foreign authorities.
- Prepare monthly intra-group invoices for subsidiaries.
- Participate to half-year and year-end closing activities with the accounting team.
- Be responsible for the preparation of some SNB statistics.
- Act as a back-up for tasks of other team members during their absence.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects relating to foreign entities and head office.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics/Finance
- A first experience (internship included) gained as Financial Analyst/Controller
- Excellent command of MS Excel (VBA is a plus)
- Fluent in French and good level of English (writing in particular)
- Strong analytical skills and curious
- Comfortable with figures
- Self-driven with a “can do” attitude
- Good understanding of the banking business, ability to get the big picture
- Good attention to the details and critical sense
- Team player and proactive