IT Application Support Technician
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
You think out of the box and you are motivated to face a new challenge, then join us !
As an IT Banking Platform Technician, you will be part of Swissquote’s IT & Security Department, more specifically part of the team responsible for the support of our banking platforms.
After a training period about the trading world, our internal systems and procedures (SQL, Unix/Linux environment), you will :
- Assist numerous departments of Swissquote on issues relating to the technical aspects of our platforms.
- Proceed to the first step of investigation and collaborate with experienced colleagues to solve complex and critical cases.
- Maintain, operate and update our customer databases using your SQL knowledge applied to internal procedures.
- Investigate issues and provide first level support for our trading platforms
- Assist senior colleagues with investigation on complex cases
- Provide procedural databases extractions (SQL) for other departments
- Participate in the daily monitoring of our IT Systems by executing and implementing specific checks
- Apprenticeship (CFC) or ES diploma with preferably 2 years’ experience in a similar job
- Your skills set include the following: Unix/Linux environment, SQL. Interest for scripting (Python, Perl, Bash) is welcome
- Able to manage priorities and to provide excellent sense of customer service
- Fluent in French and good knowledge of English
- A strong interest in the fintech/banking world